Dealer’s Room Hours
Sunday: 10AM to 6 PM
How to Secure a Table:
In order to get a VENDORS Table for Mountain State Pop Expo, you must fill out the form below. Once you have received confirmation that your table space is available, head to this link to Donate $50 to the Children’s Home Society of West Virginia
You MUST include your name in the ‘Designation” field as well as what the donation is for in order for your payment to be accepted. Failure to do so will result in your table not being reserved. All payments must be received by Monday October 29th.
Vendors Room Rules
- It is important that the aisles remain as open as possible for the accessibility of our attendees (Especially those require a wheelchair or other medical needs). Placing anything in front of the table or in any designated walkway is strictly prohibited. All vendors must remain within their space.
- Mountain State Pop Expo is a Family Friendly event. If there is any material deemed 18+ it must be kept out of view of the general public and ID must be required for these purchases. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate expulsion from the convention without a refund for the table.
- No vaping, smoking, or alcoholic beverages.
- Each Vendor Table comes with a table that is 6 feet long by 2 feet wide. You will have up to 3 feet of space behind your table. Vendors are not permitted to go beyond this space.
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their space clean. Leaving behind excessive garbage after tear down will result in your not being invited back to Mountain State Pop Expo.
- Music is allowed but cannot be played loud enough as to interfere with communications at other tables.
- Mountain State Pop Expo Staff reserves the right to deem materials inappropriate for sale.
- Vendors are not permitted to tape anything to the walls.
- Vendors must check in by 9 AM Saturday morning. If this is not possible, contact the Con Staff through the facebook page. Vendors who do not arrive by 10 AM risk losing their spot.
- MLM (Multi Level Marketing) style businesses are not accepted at this year’s show. (Scentsy, Lularoe, Paparazzi, etc)