The Artist Alley will be located outside of the Vendors room.
How to Secure a Table:
In order to get an Artist Alley Table for Mountain State Pop Expo, you must fill out the form below. Once you have received confirmation that your table space is available, head to this link to Donate $35 to the Children’s Home Society of West Virginia
You MUST include your name in the ‘Special Instructions’ field as well as what the donation is for in order for your payment to be accepted. Failure to do so will result in your table not being reserved. All payments must be received by Monday October 29th.
Artist Alley Rules
- All items for sale on an Artist’s table must be 100% The Artists work. Artists are not permitted to sell any other merchandise.
- It is important that the aisles remain as open as possible for the accessibility of our attendees (Especially those require a wheelchair or other medical needs). Placing anything in front of the table or in any designated walkway is strictly prohibited. All vendors must remain within their space.
- Mountain State Pop Expo is a Family Friendly event. If there is any material deemed 18+ it must be kept out of view of the general public and ID must be required for these purchases. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate expulsion from the convention without a refund for the table.
- No vaping, smoking, or alcoholic beverages.
- Each Artist Table comes with a table that is 6 feet long by 2 feet wide. You will have up to 3 feet of space behind your table. Artists are not permitted to go beyond this space.
- Artists must keep their space clean. Leaving a messy space after tear down will result in the artist not being invited back to Mountain State Pop Expo.
- Artists will need some means of tear down at the end of the night on Saturday as we cannot promise a secure area. Artists are permitted to cover their tables with sheets or whatever but Mountain State Pop Expo is NOT responsible for stolen or damaged items. If it’s valuable, take it with you at the end of the day.
- Mountain State Pop Expo Staff reserves the right to deem materials inappropriate for sale.
- Artists are not allowed to tape anything to the walls.
- Artists must check in by 9 AM on Saturday morning. If this is not possible, contact the Con Staff through the facebook page.
- Artists who do not arrive by 11 AM on Saturday morning risk losing their spots.
- You are allowed to purchase one table per artist.